2013-Current Ford PI Sedan Universal Prisoner Transport Partitions
Pro-gard’s Universal* Partitions are designed so that fleets can transfer the partition body from one Police Package Vehicle to another with the purchase of a transfer kit. This helps to reduce the equipment procurement costs when replacing aging vehicles in the fleet. Our Universal Partition is currently transferable between current body styles of the Chevrolet Caprice and Impala, Ford PI Sedan and PI Utility, and the Dodge Charger.
Our Universal* Partitions, as with all of our partitions, maintain the comfort of the driver’s position with our unique mounting style. All of Pro-gard’s partitions mount far enough back on the B-Pillar to maintain full functionality of the OEM driver’s seat travel. We angle our partitions to provide room for adequate recline as well.
We offer nine different window configurations all of which are available in two styles of filler panels to meet the preferences of your agency.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Patented Airbag Compatible Wings
- Totally enclose the prisoner transport area with Full Width Extension Panel
- Heavy Duty Construction easily withstands aggressive prisoner assaults
- 1”-5/8” Full Roll Bar Construction
- High Density Foam Padding
- Scratch Resistant Polycarbonate Filler Panels
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Durable, Powder Coated Finish
- Anodized Aluminum Window Frame
- 9 Window Configurations available to meet agency preferences
- Window images shown from driver’s perspective
- Patented Design
- Optional Horizontal Mount or Compact Mount Weapon Racks available to safely and securely store weapons