2015-Current Dodge Charger Level IIIA Ballistic Door Panel
Give the officers of your more dangerous beats the added protection of Ballistic Door Panels in their cruiser. Pro-gard’s Ballistic Door Panels are designed to fit the contours of the Charger’s front doors to maximize protection over square shaped designs.
The drop in design of our Ballistic Door Panels nests between the exterior of the door and the interior trim for a clean finish that makes the existence of the panels unnoticeable. The panels are made out of trusted Kevlar material that meets specifications for the NIJ Level IIIA Ballistic Testing.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Kevlar panels are significantly lighter than panels made from other materials and add less overall weight to the vehicle
- Panels are cut to fit the curves of the specific police package vehicle and offer more coverage than rectangular versions
- Independently tested to meet NIJ Level standards
- Tested against humidity and harsh temperatures
- Bolt-in design requires no vehicle modifications for an easy installation
- Panels bolt onto the door between the exterior wall and interior panel for a discrete application
- Will not interfere with window operation
- Level IIIA panels protect against bullets up to a 44 Magnum as well as, all threat types listed in I, IIA, and II NIJ Testing Level Specifications
- Level III versions available for some models, contact our customer service for availability details