2015-Current Chevrolet Tahoe Rear Window Armor and ABS Door Panels
Adding Window Armor to the prisoner transport area can eliminate the costly cycle of replacing side windows that have been broken and kicked out by prisoners. Pro-gard offers our less aggressive look, the Polycarbonate with reinforced steel frame for the Tahoe. Our Window Armor does not interfere with window operation, allowing for ventilation of the back seat if necessary.
Agencies can use our Window Armor for the OEM door panels if they want to maintain all door controls in the rear seat. Fleets who wish to further confine prisoners will appreciate the smooth flat surface of our ABS Rear Door Panels that completely eliminate door lock and latch and window controls in the back seat. Our flat surface design also eliminates the protrusions of the OEM panels that can otherwise prove to be points of counter leverage for prisoners when loading and unloading into the vehicle.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easy and quick to install for minimal downtime
- Product design affords a clean, finished look from both the interior and exterior
- Designed to ensure that driver visibility is minimally impacted yet able to maintain prisoner control
- Will not interfere with side curtain airbag deployment
- Does not impact driver or exterior window and door latch/lock controls
- ABS Rear Door Panels are a smooth, easy to clean surface that resists pathogens and germs with normal routine cleaning and sanitizing
- ABS Rear Door Panels eliminate any prisoner access to interior window controls and door locks and latches.